4-day workshop on different aspects around ITk DAQ with emphasis on SW, e.g.:
- RD53A implementation and usage for Pixel Module production (hands-on, PCIe and RCE systems)
- 130/STARchips implementation and calibration (hands-on)
- Operation of RD53A/STARchips via FELIX with ITk SW (hands-on)
- Performance optimisation of ITk SW
- Definition and development of useful tools for ITk SW
Topics depends on attendees and are flexible. After one day discussion of initial topics attendants will split up in multiple working groups to work on one aspect. Daily morning and evening meetings to check-in on status of working groups, with final presentation and outlook on Friday.
Please organise travel such that if possible you can join Tuesday the 28th and Friday 31st the whole day from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Note: Monday the 27th is a holiday in the US and there will be not shuttle from Downtown Berkeley to the Lab.
As will need to organise visitor passes for everyone, please register as early as possible (no registration fee). For some specific countries this process can take up to 4 weeks.